LCD Refurbishing

Screen 101 - Digitizer, Glass, Touch screen... What are the correct terms?

We often see people referring to the screen and its components with so many different names that it has created a general confusion in our industry. People don't understand the terms digitizer, touch panel, touch screen, glass and so forth... and the truth is we all had a learning curve. So let’s start with some term definitions going from a full assembly to the glass. If you are interested into LCD...
Read more